Regional Sales Manager (various territories)
As a Regional Sales Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts.
The ideal candidate will posses both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline & reporting.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Posses the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
- Develop case studies.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.
- 10 + years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- BA/BS degree required. Masters or MBA a plus.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent work experience required.
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise accounts across your assigned territory.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer & contact network.
- Sales experience with virtualization/infrastructure solutions a bonus.
- Fluent in English & another language (territory dependent)
Please send your resume to email@example.com