Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is a major in specific frozen food division & has 25,000 employees and 55 production units in 12 countries spanning six continents. Their Indian subsidiary has been on a steep trajectory of growth & have been adding talent to the pool from best of the market players
Job Description -
- Responsible for Untapped & New Emerging Potential Market
- Ensuring appropriate deployment of sales budget to capture the growth opportunities and remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Conceptualizing and implementing customer activation schemes.
- Forecasting market trends and facilitating implementation of marketing plans across FT/MT in close coordination with Regional Trade Marketing Managers.
- Formulation and implementation of sales and distribution plans.
- New Product launches with promotional activities across key markets
- Responsible for ensuring distributor compliance in reporting requirements of the company.
The Successful Candidate -
- The Successful Applicant Reports into GM Sales MBA from a Tier - 1 B school
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in managing traditional, general and institutional sales in the Western region in the frozen food industry
- Market knowledge is important and have experience in conducting business in southern states
- People management experience as this person will have direct reports of 3-4 people
- Proven experience in managing distributors and understand the cycle
- Growing business in different channels / segments ( not just retail/institutional)
- Self starter Extensive amount of traveling
What's on Offer - Above Industry Average Salary with huge incentive
To Apply - Click here to apply