Our client is one of the top FMCG companies in India.
We are looking for the position of a Regional Sales Manager for our client and to be based out of any of the Metro locations - Mumbai/Delhi/Kolkatta/Bangalore/Chennai.
The job responsibility for the role are as follows -
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
Profile of the candidate -
- Exp of 12+ years in Sales/Channel Management in FMCG
- MBA from Premier MBA Institutes
Interested candidates can please mail their profiles on email@example.com or call at 09958577722.