Mumbai | Permanent
Total P&L responsibility for a global leader in the toys segment
Optimize business opportunities by overseeing all relevant activities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest toy companies worldwide listed on NYSE with their revenues exceeding 5.5 billion US dollars. Through acquisitions and mergers, our client caters to all categories including toys for infants, pre-schoolers, kids, pre-teens and card and board games that appeal to adults. The company has been consistently rated as top 100 best companies to work for worldwide by Fortune magazine. With India being one of their top target markets in the future, they are looking to expand rapidly in the next few years.
Directly reporting to the Director Sales (India), your main responsibilities will entail anticipating and capitalizing on market trends by:
- Acting as an interface with internal and external stakeholders for implementing company policies
- Developing new relationships with clients by analysing market trends and consolidating existing accounts by leveraging and improving on company brand image
- Optimising sales through CRM and sales force management and by executing Global Account plans
- Analyzing sales data obtained by attending trade fairs and consolidating the same into sales tools
- Managing end-to-end sales cycle for the territory including vendor and quota management, strategising, forecasting, inventory management and distributor support
- Meeting sales targets by implementing POS activities and following up on promotional events
- Acting as a support for all sales related activities including updating product knowledge of the sales force
- Handling complete P&L and budget responsibility for the territory Managing a team and owning the performance for the members
The Successful Applicant
- You are a Graduate in any stream with a full time MBA from a top tier business school, with at least 10 years of professional experience especially in the role of a sales manager.
- You should ideally have prior experience with managing promotional activities for end consumers.
- You should have mentored and managed teams before with full responsibility for them.
- You should be an effective communicator, with a prior history of liaising across teams.
What's On Offer
Along with an attractive remuneration, the successful candidate will be able to fast track his career within the company.
Apply for this job visit :