Region:- North India
Designation:- Regional Product Manager – Imaging Equipments
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create Market entry and penetration strategy for organisationin Imaging Equipments
- Definition of the product strategy and product plans and the translation into clear product specifications for the development department, in such a way that in short, mid and long term a sound business result can be achieved.
- Plan business building activities like market introduction of the new products, including promotion material and product information, trainings, etc. in order to generate the largest impact in the market.
- Increase market share through marketing and business promotion activities
- Manage product pricing and margins for the product line
- Support entire field Sales and distributors in technical and strategic deals support
- Interface with BU for new product launches and be the voice of Indian customers and markets
- Analysing the market, competition, technology and developments, in order to find new business opportunities with new product-market combinations within the business strategy.
- Build and maintain key customer relationships to develop key opinion leaders and reference base
- Follow the business during the lifecycle of the product and take corrective actions when needed, in order to generate the maximum profit contribution during the whole life cycle.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org