Company: A Leading Hospitality Company
- Assist the Zonal Marketing Manager in achieving regionís sales targets & business objectives
- Provide Sales in the region the necessary marketing tools (press, advertising, events & promotions, tieups and alliances, collaterals, telemarketing etc.) & methodologies
- Role also includes some pre-sales strategy formultaions and execution like identifying the prospect base and converting suspects to prospects through telemarketing channels
- The jobholder has a responsibility towards ensuring that the team members of the department develop in terms of their personal growth and career aspirations.
- In addition to the normal functioning of the department the jobholder is a part of the senior management team and contributes to the management decisions.
- MBA (Premier Institute) with 6-9 yrs of experience in Sales & Marketing in Reputable Corporates.
- Should be exposed to handling a Regional Marketing Role
Interested Candidates, please send across your CV to email@example.com