The RM-Sales is responsible for successfully developing and delivering the agreed sales strategy and commercial goals in line with the overall ABP (Annual business plan) for his/ her region. Effectively leads an environment of excellence and continues improvement across sales by motivating, coaching and setting a personal example.
- Full P&L responsibility of the region with focus on sales & margin
- To successfully deliver on an aggressive annual budget.
- Accelerate salesforce performance and drive strong productivity through the branch leads.
- Continuously develop new customer relationships and deepen the value of existing relationships with the most senior purchasing points in the region.
- Playing an active role in the development of the direct reports and the team overall
- Champion the account planning process to ensure ongoing focus on retention and growth.
- Challenge and support in all senior client negotiations
- Develop and utilize an insightful knowledge base of current customer buying strategies.
- Use insight to create unique, mutually beneficial solutions to win with our Large/ SMB customers.
- Continuously push the quality of account holders, to allow them to develop into truly well-rounded business leaders.
- Total Sales
- Total Gross Margin
- Sales growth- Contracts
- Commercial Awareness
- Decision Making Skills
- People Influence
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team player
- Sales Effectiveness
- Strategic Thinking
Send in your replies to firstname.lastname@example.org