Job Title - Regional Key Accounts Manager
Location - Looking after key Accounts in North Region, position based at Gurgaon
Key areas of accountability
- Develop, coordinate and implement account plans for identified regional accounts in defined segment. Initiate KA (pre-) selection and propose new accounts.
- Establish and maintain prime relationships with relevant officers of Key Account, particularly with key decision-makers. Ensure maximum leverage between solutions offered and KA needs.
- Build project tracking per account and bring in team working in realizing these projects. Every project will have an electrical consultant, electrical contractor, Architect or more stakeholders hence team working is a key aspect. Since he or she leads the end user (key account) and is a senior within the team, needs to ensure team working for project realization.
- Lead, within set authorization, the internal preparation and external execution of the negotiation process. Ensures organizational practices and principles of negotiation are followed with results realized.
- For existing & newly developed KA constantly formulate, implement & monitor account objectives regarding sales, account share and other KPI’s.
- Plan & Carry/ Support out local marketing activities as per agreed budgets & timescales & and integrate personal sales efforts with regional team for various workshops & seminars.
- Business development with Key Accounts for New point as well as replacement business opportunities & achieve revenue from these accounts.
- Play lead in driving new products at Key accounts. Bring in competition information inside the organization.
Education: MBA in Sales and Marketing from Tier 1 Business Schools in India – Batch of 2007 and 2008.
- 5-6 years of B2B Sales Experience in Leading Infrastructure and Heavy Engineering companies in India.
- The incumbent should have an experience of interacting with Large End Users (accounts) while having handled / interacted with Architects, Electrical Consultants, Electrical Contractors in the buying process.
- Preferable to have experience in interacting with customers like Railways, NHAI, Airports, Ports, Military Engineering Services, Ports, Other Modern Infrastructures, Big Municipal Corporations, City Development Authorities, CPWD, PWD, etc.
- Should know how to read CAD drawings. Its preferred though not mandatory.
- Should be able to understand turnkey electrical projects (Preferable)
Kindly send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org