Regional HR Manager (South Zone) – Leading MNC Telecom
South Zone : Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Kerala
CTC : 14 Lkhs +
- Defining sourcing strategies for the different segments of professionals through cost effective multi channels.
- Ensure the right effort and the required intensity and rigor in the recruitment activity.
- Ensure adherence to the recruitment process.
- Participate in Manpower Planning & HR Projects.
- Developing an effective network of talent acquisition agents (head hunters, agencies etc.)
- Setting up and leading specific projects/activities designed to attract and retain critical talent: college recruiting, University MBA programs etc.
- Managing internal job posting program/reference schemes ensuring smooth transitions for employees and business.
- Responsible for analytics and MIS for recruitments and reporting thereof.
- Responsible for training line managers on recruitment.
- Establishing retention strategies in collaboration with the compensation and benefits staff.
- Implementing corporate talent acquisition approaches and tools.
- Monitoring the performance & productivity norms of respective zones employees at regular intervals.
- Ensure proper communication and employer branding to existing employees and potential employable candidates.
- Mapping of the potentially employable candidates from competition / targeted organizations, creation and custodian of the local data base.
- Set up effective intelligence in the industry and the organizations for tracking developments and movement of people.
- Driving KRA & KPIs for different verticals and Executing Corporate HR interventions
- Preferred profiles from Telecom, BFSI, NBFC, & Pharma any other industry/profile wherein there is mass recruitment of frontline sales, multi location, multi channel environment.
- The candidate should be 8+ years of total work experience, out of which atleast 2-3 years as Regional role. Should have handled a flux of at least 75 to 100 recruitments a month.
- The role would involve 95% recruitment initially followed by all other HR initiatives over a period of time.
- The position require maturity to handle volume recruitment, mass people management & relationship management.
- The candidate should be currently drawing fixed salary of Rs 8 lacs to Rs 10 lacs / annually.
Work Location : Mumbai
For Further Details Contact Sunil Malekar at email@example.com