Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a global leader within the manufacturing industry with a strong presence in India and South Asia for two decades, employing more than 150.000 employees in the region. They are currently looking to recruit a Regional HR Head to drive the business forward through its next growth phase and put into place global best practices within the regional organization.
Job Description - Operationally reporting to the Regional CEO and functionally reporting to the Regional HR Director, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of HR strategy and policies within the Region. Your key responsibilities will be the following:
- Ensuring HR supports and enhances the business' goals for the sub region along with defining the impact of external factors on the business and developing proactive plans of action in consultation with the Regional Executive team and Country Managers.
- Provide input for organizational design and development by assessing the organizational structures and goals.
- Evaluating and implementing change, looking for ways to enhance and deliver value added initiatives across the business whilst remaining sensitive to the current culture and dynamic.
- Ensure the implementation of core HR processes and minimum standards.
- Supervise system and process design from an HR angle.
- Manage and develop your team of more than 200 HR professionals based out of multiple locations.
- Manage the business partnering process on talent acquisition (senior to middle management), talent management and employee relations.
- Deliver management capacity building and training based on competency and capability analysis.
- Network with your HR peers in other regions to share best practices and implement locally.
- Resolve conflicts and solve interpersonal problems throughout the organization.
The Successful Candidate - You are a seasoned HR professional with an MBA from a top tier institution and possess at least 15 years experience, including experience in a similar role within a global organization (either FTSE 100/250 or Fortune 500). You have good international exposure, acquired either from working internationally or assisting an Indian organization in their international expansion. Previous experience within Industrial relations is also a strong advantage.You have the ability to influence at a senior level and can manage a large HR team autonomously with a drive for professional excellence in diverse cultural environments while maintaining strong ethical and cultural values. Having experience in dealing with large employee populations, you should demonstrate a proven track record of driving change, growth and transformation across multiple business lines. You have the ability to stem attrition at a junior level and you possess strong talent development experience.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity which leads to future leadership roles within a large international company.
To Apply - Click here to apply