Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is one of the most prestigious consumer electronics businesses with a turnover of over 4000 crores. The business employs more than 2000 people on its rolls across India and is one of the first industry players in the Indian market . The client is currently under the revamp phase to grow business further and strengthen its systems and functions even more.
Job Description - Responsible for the South India region, you will lead a team of 12 and will be responsible for more than 1200 employees - mainly into sales and quality assurance. Your activities in terms of focus areas will include:
- Work very closely with the business to build sustainable processes and systems ensuring complete Business-HR partnership
- Manpower planning and budgeting as per business plan and ensuring the talent acquisition as per the same
- Driving Performance Management and Organizational Development initiatives to maximize productivity so as to contribute to business performance by various means including rewards
- Managing attrition and retention of key talent across the business
- Leading the employee empowerment and employee engagement piece in coordination with the business through well-planned interventions
- Overlooking the union agreement and compliance from a top level
The Successful Candidate - As a successful applicant, you carry 10-12 years of strong generalist HR experience with exposure to large sales force. You have a proven track record of managing ambiguity/change and react to business situations in a swift manner. You must have strong HR experience from insurance, pharma, FMCG sectors - retail sales driven industries. While you have the ability to look as HR as a business partner, you can also showcase the same through your past experience. Candidates who carry past experience of revamping HR in large organisations or carry a Masters/MBA from a premier B-school will be given a strong preference.
What's on Offer - A unique opportunity to lead a large team at a prestigious business in the consumer electronics industry, the incumbent also gets the opportunity to make direct business impact by rebuilding the HR systems and processes. The opportunity comes as a full responsibility of the South India region and reports directly into the CEO and VP HR.
To Apply - Click here to apply