Regional Commercial Manager
Mumbai | Permanent
- At least 4 years experience required in commercial and accounting
- Exposure to senior and operational managers
About Our Client
Our Client is a global consumer lifestyle manufacturer, and a clear market leader in India. Witnessing tremendous growth over the past few years, our client has deployed senior global management to their India Head Office, to manage the growth in what is their most lucrative market world-wide. Clear visibility to growth of their India business makes our client a very exciting employer for candidates looking for accelerated career growth.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Finance Manager will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Full responsibility for the financial control and management reporting
- Maintain general ledger integrity and efficient reporting processes
- Provide insightful financial and operational analysis to drive business profitability
- Lead and initiate process improvement projects
- Support the business managers in reviewing contracts and new business opportunities
- Manage and lead the finance and administration team
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking a CA qualified professional with a strong financial and management reporting skillset. You will possess the ability to initiate and execute process improvement projects as well as lead and mentor the finance and administration team. You will also have previous experience in Sales accounting, compliance, F&A, credit control within a large, complex commercial MNC organisation. You are an excellent communicator and have previous experience in reporting to the top management.
What's On Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the most prestigious organization in the world. They provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (locally and internationally) for their employees.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I22190. Please apply online using the form below.