This Requirement is with for our the largest BPO client in Bangalore
The candidate would be expected to function as the overall delivery lead for Reference Data Management Services.
Team is responsible for establishing a centralised Client/Party Reference Data Service that ensures consistent creation, amendment, and distribution of Party data providing an enterprise platform to support business agility and growth.
- Create a trusted golden source of accurate, consistent, and timely party data, aligned to business needs and regulations
- Simplify the IT landscape and provide a central party data management function to ensure and maintain quality
- Define the Client Data Standard and create data governance processes and organisation
- Adopt consumers through existing architecture
- Design and build a strategic Client Reference Data Service platform and delivery model
- Design and build a comprehensive RTB function to support the service
- Transition to strategic infrastructure and adopt a TR synchronised, strategic consumer
Operations are time sensitive as well as regulatory sensitive hence the candidate has to ensure and monitor co-ordination and execution with various stakeholders.
Regular updates with Senior Management, Evaluate process changes feasibility and work closely with Onshore Client Manager for process change.
Ensure training & developmental plan for all the team members.
Timely escalation of issues to Sr. Management.
Scheduling of Operational/Business reviews with Client Manager & Innovate and Improvise on processes with extensive interaction with the client.
- Relevant experience/exposure in Reference data, Client On boarding
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities coupled with Client interfacing skills
- Good Domain knowledge
Interested professionals can share their resumes with me at firstname.lastname@example.org