We are looking Operations Recruitment Team Leader for world's leading Mining company based Gurgaon.
Our client is a world leader in finding, mining and processing the Earth's mineral resources. We operate, and eventually close, our operations safely, responsibly and sustainable. Our client comprises five principal product groups - Aluminium, Copper, Diamonds & Minerals, Energy and Iron Ore - plus two support groups: Technology & Innovation and Exploration.
CTC - 5 L – 8 L
Experience - 5 yrs – 7 yrs
Reports to - Operations Manager
No. of Direct Reports - 8-10 (approx)
Role Band - K
Location - Gurgaon.
Office Timings - 8 AM – 5 PM, Weekends off
Company URL - http://www.riotinto.com
Our client operates in more than 90 countries and employs approximately 80,000 people. The company faces a significant challenge in a competitive global market to attract, recruit, develop and retain the required number of skilled and experienced people needed to support its growth agenda.
Human Resources at our client is based on a three dimensional model. Responsibility for the success of the HR function is shared by all parties within the model.
- Global Practices exist to focus on the Global Design of HR solutions including: Talent Management, Total Rewards (encompassing remuneration and benefits), Leadership and People Development
- Product Group/Business unit HR focuses on Defining the HR needs of the business, in line with the business’s strategic plan and vision
- People and Organisation Support (POS) exists to ensure service Delivery to the business, based on the needs defined by Business HR and designed by the Global Practices.
POS has responsibility for the delivery of specialist HR services to the business. POS delivers support across Recruitment & Talent, Capability Development, Total Rewards, ndustrial/Employee Relations and HR Services (HRSS). Currently POS is moving from a 3 region focus (EMEA, Australasia and Americas) to one based on 6 geographies - Africa, Europe, Middle East/Asia, US (including South America), Canada and Australia/NZ.
As the service delivery arm for HR, one of POS’ key objectives is to leverage its scale to build embedded capability and to reduce unit costs year on year. As part of this strategy, POS has embarked on its Resource Location Strategy, focussed on having the right resources in the right place to perform both critical “close to customer” work as well as taking advantage of lower cost locations for work which can be done remotely without impacting the customer experience.
A soon to be established Global Operations Function (GOF) within POS will be the embodiment of the “remote” part of this strategy. Initially, it will employ between 60-80 people, principally in recruitment operations functions from a single language and a single region. Our vision for the GOF is that within 3 years it will become a multi-service line, multi-language multi-regional operation which will not only greatly assist in the management of our costs, but also in the improvement of our service through improved quality, standardisation and technology enablement of our processes.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will deliver cost effective, operational, non-customer facing recruitment activities within the end to end recruitment process for multiple sites in Australia and NZ within the Rio Tinto group. This delivery will focus on quality, timely and efficient placement of resources in the business through partnership with the Australian recruitment operations.
The Team Leader will be responsible for leading the development & management of a team of approx 8-10 Recruitment Officers in the provision of recruitment services to the business units. They will ensure that their team works collaboratively and cooperatively with members of the Australian Recruitment and Talent teams to provide successful recruitment outcomes to business units while maximising the use of core recruitment technology applications and in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements.
Reporting through to the Operations Manager, Recruitment Team Leader is responsible for :
- Providing efficient and effective services across the region to agreed metrics of quality and timelines
- Ensure a cohesive and effective application of services and policies across the region
- Ensure a service oriented work ethic and the establishment of strong support relationships with BU’s
The role needs to ensure exceptional service is provided by the recruitment team to BU in accordance with the agreed SLAs. Knowledge (How you need to do the job)
1.Leading, managing and coaching the Recruitment Officers team to deliver timely and efficient recruitment activities in line with Service Level Agreements
2.Effective and proactive management of the agreed end-to-end recruitment process for open roles including :
- Timely and proactive escalation of issues and solutions to the Operations Manager including team workload, performance, metrics, project delivery and higher level issues with BU’s, etc.
- Effective utilisation of the global recruitment system/s in accordance with end-to-end recruitment activities and processes ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of data within Taleo to facilitate reporting
- Proactively escalate workload issues and solutions to the Operations Manager
- Proactively and effectively manage individual work volumes to ensure optimum service delivery, candidate management and quality outcomes are delivered
- Ensure policy and practice alignment across site, identifying opportunities and promoting alignment of processes and systems
- Manage priorities to ensure exceptional and consistent service delivery
- Always work in a safe manner and consider the safety of others at all times
- Consistently deliver to the POS customer standards
1.Actively promote an environment that encourages a strong culture of exceptional service where individuals and teams develop their potential and contribute their best
2.Maintain high levels of customer and candidate care and quality
3.Actively promote and align with POS culture
Continuous Improvement and Technology Optimisation
1.Continually review team performance as well as own performance and effectiveness of all recruitment activities and identify areas for improvement.
2.Foster a culture of continuous improvement, identification and implementation of improved processes and systems to better deliver services.
3.Proactively seek to improve existing processes and systems and cultivate a culture of continuous improvement to enhance relationships and service delivery
4.Challenge methods to attract candidates and seek innovative methods to fill roles in a cost and time effective way
5.Ensure consistent use of electronic recruitment systems to reduce manual recruitment and maintain data integrity
6.Executing on the pre-determined sourcing strategy identified by the Australian Recruitment and Talent operations
7.Developing and posting the advertisement
9.Conducting desk screens
10.Packaging CVs, creating interview guides and other information Performing a quality review
11.Performing administrative voice activities such as organising medicals
12.Complying with all data protection policies and guidelines
1.Take ownership of personal performance and decisions and the impact thereof on the business
2.Proactively seek opportunities for personal feedback, learning and development
3.Demonstrate tenacity and resilience when faced with obstacles and seek ways to find solutions
4.Maintain high standards of behaviour and understand the impact of personal behaviour on team members
5.Proactively take corrective action to address inappropriate decisions, actions or behaviours
1.Proactively support the Operations Manager by communicating status on all roles via regular reports
2.Provide timely input into regular reports to the Operations Manager
Competencies and skills
- Ability to build robust business-focused relationships and successfully collaborate with stakeholders internally and externally
- Comprehensive knowledge of contemporary talent management methodologies and implementing appropriate and innovative tools
- Proven track record in effective project planning, management and review
- Proven track record in change management initiatives
- Rigorous research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong consulting, facilitation and coaching skills
- Proven team leadership skills and demonstrated ability to build a team with a strong identity and focus
- Embraces and acts as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement
- Strong business and commercial orientation and bottom-line focus
If the above role is a fitment, kindly forward your updated resume, latest Photograph alongwith the below mentioned details :
Willing to work in Early Morning (Australian) Shifts in future
Exp in International Recruitments
Specify Regions worked in (APAC, EMEA, Australia /UK/US)
Exp in International HRSS Environment
Platforms worked on (SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle)
Current Team Span
We will provide complete support to get you the best offer.
If a Fitment and Interested, Kindly mail profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org