Recruitment Manager , Mumbai (Individual Contributor role)
Company Profile: The Opportunity is with leaders in the IT Consulting & Research space.
- Develop recruiting specifications with hiring manager and agree recruiting strategy.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle
- Team closely with hiring manager to understand team dynamic and culture for purposes of recruiting within that context.
- For less complex roles, source candidates to fill open positions fitting identified profiles as well as fill a pipeline for future needs
- Utilize and the Internet to its fullest extent as a means to source active and passive candidates matching the established profiles.
- Actively pursue all channels (Internet, networking, print media, etc) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each particular role.
- Maximize direct hiring
- Liaise with and gain approval from Hiring manager, Finance, HRP and Comp department to make verbal offers to candidates
- Use agency/vendor channels only when approved by recruitment manager
- Develop and manage a network of recruitment and referral sources including colleges, professional associations, vendors/agencies to assist in indentifying job candidates.
- Understand Gartner's strategic imperatives and how they apply to recruiting needs and how that impacts the qualifications of people Gartner look to hire.
- Manage data integrity within applicant tracking system, ensuring timely entry within database.
- Counsel and educate managers in Interview process/skills to ensure compliance and minimize risk factors. Timely entry of candidate activity into applicant tracking system.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in recruitment / Talent Acquisition
- Preferably from in-house recruitment teams of banks & management & Advisory firms or Executive Search firms
- Should have worked on Senior Management & niche profiles.
- Should possess excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
To speak further on the role, please mail me your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or may call on 0 99109 41133.