Position: Manager – Reconciliation
Reporting To Sr. Manager
Experience: 6 - 8 years
Location – Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Industry Preferred: Bank\ Financial Institutions
Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline, Post Graduate highly desired.
6-8 years experience in banking / financial services industry.
Experience in reconciliation preferred.
Our Client is business and banking technology platform combined with extensive services delivery channel, enabling sourcing and servicing of world's micro customers on a large scale. It is the leading inventor, innovator and implementer of integrated technology solutions for institutions like Banks, Microfinance Institutions, Government entities, Insurance companies to enable financial inclusion environment for the micro customers.
Job Profile / Description
Job Profile:-Reconciliation of bank and customer accounts on a regular basis. Co-ordinate with various stakeholders to ensure adherence to processes and prepare status reports. Manage workload of team members and ensure timely completion of projects. Interact with Clients (internal and external) and understand requirements, provide ESRs to senior management.
- Undertake reconciliation activities for FI, Disbursal projects (NREG, SSP, NDDB) for client banks.
- Interact with Field (zonal /district) officials to co-ordinate reconciliation related activities.
- Collate, analyze data, identify anomalies and ensure relevant rectifications.
- Responsible for timely completion of reconciliation of all assigned projects as per defined timelines.
- Prepare and organize supporting documentation for reconciliations.
- Ensure processing of rectification entries.
- Handle field queries / guide field personnel on recon requirements.
- Take initiative on resolution of issues / dependencies with concerned people (District / Zonal heads) and follow through to logical closure.
- Track and monitor recon activities both in field and at HO, liaison with Transaction, Operations Finance and CMS teams.
- Develop understanding of related processes and inter-dependability between teams, have broad understanding of underlying data structures.
- Interact with clients as and when required and submit necessary statements. Work in tandem with Project Managers to achieve stated deliverables per client agreement.
- Prepare status/ summary reports for internal circulation.
- Envision scope for more effective performance of prescribed responsibilities through enhancements, technical or otherwise. Resolve concerns raised by team / escalate at appropriate levels.
- Ability to prioritize & multi task successfully to ensure deadlines are met.
- Effective team player ensuring the team goals are achieved through collaboration.
- Knowledge of Bank Reconciliation.
- Knowledge of general accounting practices and principles.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Excellent work ethics and research skills coupled with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Good people management skills, conflict resolution skills
- Understand development needs of sub-ordinates and address the same while maintaining high motivation levels.
Please share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Reliable Manpower Services