We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and cater to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager – Raw Material Procurement position with the topmost FMCG & Foods Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at Kolkata.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
Candidate Profile :
Engineer/B Tech or, Post Graduate in Science or MBA/CA
Cost effective Sourcing of specialty chemicals such as SLES, silicons, triclosans, lanolin, emulsifiers, thickners, sorbitol, fragrances, colours etc for personal care products.
- Responsible for sourcing of specialty chemicals for the personal care products business on a timely basis and as per planned requirements.
- Vendor Management including contracting, driving to adherence to performance metrics in cost reduction, rationalization, lead time, quality compliance.
- Responsible for resolution of all issues related to quality, specifications, revalidations, damages/losses, etc.
- Track relevant markets for gathering information on supply and demand of chemicals & underlying commodities and leverage the same in buying decisions.
- Ensure close monitoring of vendor performance to encourage a continuous improvement culture.
- Take the lead in identifying new, more reliable and / or lower cost resources of supply.
- Assist in-house product development teams to identify product innovation possibilities by sharing market intelligence.
- Efficient management of inventories including tracking of non-moving and co-ordinating with other parts of the business to ensure optimal utilization.
- Comply with laid down systems and processes and set-up new systems & fine tune existing one to meet requirements of the business.
- Function as a team player to implement end-to-end solutions across the supply chain, including interactions with the demand planning, manufacturing, logistics, R&D and vendors & other external agencies.
- Maintain updated information records and price masters in SAP at all times.
- Generation of appropriate MIS and analytics on a regular basis to support performance management systems.
Salary : Approx Rs.13.0-14.0 Lpa
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Kolkata
Kindly email to : email@example.com
Options India Group, New Delhi