Position - Assistant Manager
Location - Mumbai
Relevant Experience - 1 - 4 Yrs Exp in Financial Services /Analytics Industry
Education - Masters/Bachelors degree in Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or other Quantitative discipline from premier Indian and Global schools.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Driving credit risk policies in any of the following areas – authorizations, underwriting, existing customer management, collections and fraud.
- Work Closely with US counterparts to define, analyze, implement, and monitor credit risk strategies.
Technical/business knowledge, experience, and skills:
- Knowledge and experience in retail banking, consumer lending or credit cards in the analytics discipline across marketing and/or risk management.
- Statistical expertise and knowledge of few of the following techniques – linear regression, logistic regression, survival analysis, neural network,time series analysis, conjoint analysis, clustering techniques, decision trees and linear programming etc.
- Expertise in the usage of SAS
- Excel: expert in pivots & macros
If interested please share your profile at email@example.com OR Contact at 080-42556827
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited