We are assisting a leading MNC in the insurance domain who is looking to hire AM/ Manager – Quantitative Research in the Noida Location.
Mentioned are the required skill sets:
- Strong analytical skills with a solid understanding of statistics and quantitative modeling.
- Demonstrated ability and experience constructing mathematical models from large and complex data sources, including unstructured textual data (text analytics).
- Experience with either text analytics, market segmentation or mathematical optimization is highly preferred, but not required.
- Strong database skills, including SQL and ability to pull together disparate data sources.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Build advanced-level predictive models.
- Perform data mining tasks on large data sources.
- Work independently on intermediate to complex level data gathering, checking, manipulation, predictive analytics and data mining tasks.
- Would be presenting data remotely to their US team.
Interested candidates kindly share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org