Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Derivatives
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a high-profile worldwide leading Investment Bank with significant presence in Asia. Due to constant expansion and to bring their business to even greater heights in India, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Quantitative Research candidate to take on a challenging role based out of Mumbai.
Job Description - Reporting to the AVP Quant Research, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Solving fundamental research problems with a quantitative approach and with sound mathematical and statistical basis
- Applying quantitative finance tools and techniques to financial and economic data to obtain analytical output, testing hypothesis by applying massive data analysis.
- Design of optimization capabilities, portfolio construction methods and analytics, and risk management tools.
- Design and implementation of experiments to validate economic and statistical hypotheses.
- Review and application of concepts from the latest academic journals and investment research.
- Preparing of presentations and studies for internal and end-clients and contributing to global research publications.
- Creating and generating innovative and successful investment ideas and solutions for clients.
- Connect and co-ordinate successfully with on-shore research analysts and create a winning team.
The Successful Candidate -
- You should possess a Quantitative / Financial Undergraduate Degree / Postgraduate from IIT or similar with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Candidates should be well versed within most asset classes with knowledge of derivatives.
- Knowledge of SQL, advanced Excel,VB, Matlab would be an added advantage.
- Specialist experience in topics like asset allocation strategies and portfolio construction, portfolio optimization, risk modeling and performance measurement and attribution would be required to be successful in this role.
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and bring it to the next step within one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world. You will enjoy a dynamic, international and exciting work environment with constant challenging opportunities.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31630&source=ONL_IIMJOBS