Role: Senior Associate
Exp: 4 - 8 yrs exp (Quantitative Research)
Client- World's Top Asset Management Company.
Masters degree from IIT/IIM’s or Foreign Universities in Mathematics/statistics/finance/quantitative discipline.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Equity Research
- Develop investment strategy and research:
- Design and implement financial risk assessment
- Portfolio construction models using MPT (modern portfolio theory).
- Apply structured quantitative methods to solve investment problems
- Construction of models using statistical analysis using software tools such as SAS, S+ or Mat lab
- Investor Profiling, Asset Allocation, Asset & Liability Modeling,
- Asset Location, Cash Flow Projections
- 4 Years of relevant experience in Quant Research, Investment Research, Valuations, Industry Research or Sector Research with an multinational Investment Banking or Asset Management company.
- Experience in portfolio management is highly preferred.
- MBA is a definite plus.
- CFA USA is highly preferred.
If you are interested please reply to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 080-42556828.
Consultant- Recruitment |Asterion Consulting Private Limited