Quantitative Investment Strategy - Information Management/Portfolio Management
Experience: 1-3 years
Top investment bank in Bangalore is looking for candidates who have good exposure toward equity investment management, is detail oriented, and has an understanding of portfolio construction, risk measurement, and return attribution.
The team “Quantitative Investment Strategies” uses advanced quantitative methods to systematically uncover and exploit sources of alpha.
- Perform Portfolio Construction for the list of accounts that need to be rebalanced on any given day. Perform account-specific pre and post optimization checks.
- Day-to-day management of inputs into quantitative models including pricing, financial statement, broker estimates, and macroeconomic data.
- Participate in process automation.
- Participate in equity alpha research to create new signals which help our Portfolio Management team make more informed decisions.
Education/ Experience / Skills / Systems Requirements
- Masters degree (MBA/M.Sc/Masters)
- Programming experience (i.e. familiarity with Linux, Matlab & SQL)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of equity markets
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com