Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - With approximately USD200 billion of assets under management worldwide and a presence in over 15 countries, it is one of the premier fund management organisations in the world.
Job Description - Reporting directly to the CIO, you will have the sole responsibility of evolving the current quant strategies across all schemes of the fund. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Developing quant oriented equity and derivative products
- Generate new ideas in the quant space and backtest the strategies
- Support Fund Managers of all the equity schemes by developing relevant quant models to build the equity and fixed income portfolio
- Support the existing quant framework
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have an MBA from a Tier 1 institute with 6-7 years of relevant experience in Indian capital markets out of which the most recent 3-4 years should be in quant focused roles across buy-side or sell-side.
- You will possess strong knowledge of derivatives and quant modeling.
- Being a conservative fund, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate maturity in understanding the investment decisions taken by the business whilst having an excellent understanding of various risks involved in building equity portfolios.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation + performance driven bonus
To Apply - Click here to apply