Company - ICICI Bank
Experience: 1 to 7 yrs
1. Functional Objective:
To enable Quality thinking and Systematic Project Management approach in ICICI bank to create a workplace transformation and achieve strategic objectives.
*2. Dimensions: *
All functions and business verticals of ICICI Bank in India and abroad
*3. Key Result Areas. *
Broad KRA parameters
*Identify, drive & lead process initiative; quality projects.
* Initiate & lead process improvements.
* Drive high impact improvement projects.
* Responsible in establishing & driving quality quality culture in the organization.
* To engage with business as a mentor & champion of Quality; identify in consultation with business owners, quality projects & lead in delivery of these projects.
* To accelerate workplace & business process transformation by engaging breakthrough methodologies to enhance quality in products, services, process etc.
1. Key activities under Financial perspective:
* Facilitate number of agreed projects as per the time plan
* Define the MOS and Annualized financial impact – business case & signoff
* Timely execution and delivery of project benefits
* Optimize cost through manpower rationalization, automation & engage with process re-engineering.
* Meet collection targets through call centre, skip tracing & leads.
B. Business Capacity Building:
* Nurture Replication, Sustainance of End to End projects – identification to facilitation
* Involve the relevant functions and eliminate wastes in all forms through applying – Total Employee Involvement and Total Waste Elimination principles
* Whilst driving improvement projects, coach, mentor & impart 'quality' trainings; knowledge Management
* Lead change management deployment projects.
* Process integrations & drive cost efficiency.
C. Customer Perspectives:
* Ambassador to promote Quality Agenda among all the functions along with stakeholders
* Conduct reviews and involve business groups, relevant stakeholders for direction setting and appreciation
* Adherence to SLM & escalation reduction.
*Desired Qualifications and Experience*
1. *Hard Skills (Educational qualification, work experience & training/ certifications)*
*a) Must Have*
* Formal Six Sigma certification of Black Belt
* Analytical skills and experience on Project/Change Management
* Process Management
*b) Good to have*:
* Engineering graduation, Management graduation
* Any certification in the Improvement methodology viz ISO, TQM, Six Sigma, COPC, PMP, Lean, Business Assessment framework etc
2. Soft Skills **(Behavioral & Personality traits)*:
* Customer focused and Positive, go getter attitude
* Appetite to lead & engage with people
* Good interpersonal skills – connect with confidence - seniors, peer and subordinates
* Ability to Co-ordinate with functions, process and technology
* Good written and spoken communion skills
* Logical thinking and creative bend of mind
* Patience and ability to challenge
All interested candidates are requested to forward their updates profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact on 022-39858020