Title - Consultant/ Sr. Consultant - Six Sigma Black Belt
Keywords: Six Sigma, Black belt, Lean, Quality, Migration, Minitab, Business Process Re-engineering, process improvement, process excellence, operational excellence, certified Lean Six Sigma Trainer
Company Name: QAI Global (www.qaiglobal.com)
Reporting to: CEO
- Operational Excellence and business process improvement consulting assignments
- Experience in Customer Service, BPO-ITES sector covering Business Consulting, Quality, Operations, and Auditing.
- Responsible for delivery of Business analytics, improvement and process simulation projects for the clients.
- Responsible for implementing lean six sigma initiatives across the organization.
- Delivery of various trainings around Six Sigma and consulting assignments as per the client requirements.
- Integrate Quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives with other network programs so that they are embedded in the routine operating procedures and processes.
- Setting up Process Frameworks and building Process Maps to setup new processes in the business.
- Deft at devising and implementing process & quality plans for the clients thereby enhancing the accuracy in the processes.
- Identifying the key improvement areas in processes described as per the requirements
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from a renowned institute such as QAI, BMG, ASQ, KPMG, ISI
- Must have excellent Communication Skills
- 9-12 yrs of exp with minimum 5-6 yrs experience in deployment of Quality and Lean six sigma in BPO/ITES sector
- Should have led and executed a min of 5 Black Belt projects
- Should be open to travelling
"QAI is a leading global consulting and workforce development organization addressing ‘Operational Excellence' in IT, BPO and Knowledge intensive service organizations since last 30yrs. In India we started the operations 17yrs back.
Acquisition of the parent company, in mid 2008 & re-structuring and consolidation of QAI Worldwide Operations.
- QAI Global Services
- QAI Global Institute
QAI Global Services, the consulting division of QAI, addresses the space of Operational Excellence which includes the areas of Process Management, Quality Management, Innovation Management, Project Management, IT Service Management and Human Capital Management.
QAI Global Institute, the Workforce Development division of QAI, focuses on addressing the Competence Development through Trainings, Assessments and Certifications.
We are currently servicing over 200 clients in 30 countries and our regional bases are located in US, UK, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Canada."
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Executive - Recruitments
Phone: +91 11 2621 9792