Manager Quality -- Hyderabad
This role is for the Plant Quality Assurance activities .
- The different Laboratories of Incoming Raw material , Packing material, In-process Inspection & Final Inspection will have to be controlled.
- The role will be of assuring the quality throughout mfg process , identifying & implementing Improvement projects. Role will expect to work closely with RM / PM vendors , at times , To address the quality issues.
- Implementing tools like FMEA / LEAN / TPM / KAIZEN / SIX SIGMA etc in routine activities
- Defining the KPIs for the team members & ensuring the completion of those within timelines
Educaton Requirement :
- BE/BTech (Mech/Prod/Instrumentation/Chemical) + 8 -10 years relevant work experience.
- MBA (Operations) + 5 - 8 years relevant work experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Narayan Iyer (09819147645)
Pan India Recruiters