Company Profile: -
KritiKal Solutions Private Limited (KSPL) is a technology driven company focused on designing and developing innovative cutting edge products and solutions in the hi-tech areas of Embedded Systems and Computer Imaging for national and international clients.
We are proud to be among the few companies in the world with strengths in both embedded system design as well as in developing real time computer vision and imaging solutions. Strong association with premier technical institute like Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi and regular mentoring from its senior professors help us develop innovative and commercially viable products.
We have in-depth knowledge of issues ranging from architectural design to system software in embedded systems that puts us in a formidable position to design and develop the best solutions and technologies right from the concept stage to complete prototypes.
We specialize in real-time video processing solutions for on-line applications apart from off-line video and image analysis solutions. We work right from selection of the right imaging sensors or cameras and image digitization circuitry, lighting, placement and mounting, processing platform for the software development and integration with other electronic or electro-mechanical systems.
For more details you can visit company's url: - www.kritikalsolutions.com
Position: Sr. Executive - Quality Assurance
Location : NOIDA
Qualification : B.Tech in CS/IT/EC plus MBA will be preferred
Experience : Total 2 to 4 years of experience with atleast 1.5 to 2 years in quality assurance function.
Quality Assurance & Technical Guidance
- Set up and manages Quality Assurance department. Provides necessary definition, development and deployment of product/project quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of Product/ Project development.
- Manages and responds to software quality assurance issues with related groups such as development, testing, integration, and customer support.
- Ensures delivery against QA department goals and objectives, i.e. Meeting commitments and coordinating overall quality assurance schedule.
- Responsible and accountable of flagging the timing of interdepartmental deliverables and the quality of their output.
- Works with project leaders/ manager to develop project schedules and resource allocation models for QA activities such as software deployment, customer integration etc
- Establish and maintain policy for documentation of all products/ projects.
- Reviews documentation before it is sent out to external customers.
- Lead the SQAG team for CMMI internal auditing for all process areas. Ensure that all Process Areas are being followed meticulously across the organization
- Implements ongoing quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams.
- Maintains product/ project consistency throughout life-cycle, to include the design, define and build phases through quality checkpoints and testing.
- Develop and manage quality assurance metrics for performance improvement of all teams.
Essential Skills :
- Knowledge of concepts, tools and methodologies of quality management.
- Knowledge of CMMI process areas and auditing functions
- Good knowledge of project/product lifecycle
- High analytical skills, Proactive and attention to detail, good technical documentation skill
- Good negotiating and planning skills
- Through knowledge of MS Office
If you are interested to pursue your career with KritiKal Solutions, please send me your updated resume at email@example.com with following details -
If you are not looking for a job change at this point in time then I would appreciate, if you can recommend someone who fits in the given requirement.
Sr. Manager - HR