Purchasing Process Expert (MBA in SCM + 1-3 yrs exp in BOM)
We have a requiremenmt in the General Purchasing Team for a Supply Chain professional with prior experience in any of the following: Bill of Material, Purchasing or Supply Chain.
- Under the umbrella of Operations, the Company’s Group Purchasing (GP) practice manages the supply base for (indirect) Non-Product Related (NPR) goods and services.
- The Group Purchasing practice acts on behalf of the businesses, handling every step in the purchasing process, from demand analysis to final invoicing and payment (through Finance & Accounting Shared Services).
- Implement: To organise and manage the introduction of Group Purchasing concepts and tools to sites served by Group Purchasing, by either leading or participating as Process Consultant in these projects.
- Deploy: Ensure optimal use of existing purchasing process solutions and support sites in their purchasing processes. Provide the related process and tools knowledge to sites and the group purchasing organisation as required. Achieve harmonisation and optimisation of operational purchasing process
- Scope: NPR purchasing; main scope on transactional purchasing processes including links and interdependencies to Strategic Sourcing.
- Main focus is on rollout, deployment and optimization of the NPR P2P process (using the SRM system for requisitioning and approval and the TSSC infrastructure as provider responsible for transactional activities).
- Improving and implementing the NPR P2P solution at assigned the company’s sites
- Providing expert knowledge on transactional solutions and processes for assigned sites
- The above based on detailed knowledge of global template solutions and ability to translate this to local situation
- Ensuring optimal use of the company’s standard solutions
- Acting as a change agent towards site and its various stakeholders (ranging from blue-collar workers to site MT)
In case you are interested in this opening, please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject as “Supply Chain: General Purchasing”)
Within your email, please mention the following:
Location Preference (if any):