We are looking a candidate for the position of AGM Purchase & Vendor Management with the leading Food Retail organisation.
The job location is Gurgaon.
Should be handling Raw Material (Food Ingredients) procurement.
- Build Startegic Business Partnerships with all Vendors for the Organisation to maximise yields and source at lowest possible cost without compromising on defined Quality norms and shelf life standards
- Develop; drive and Own the implementation of Best Purchasing practices across the Organisation for Multi Brands.
- Sourcing knowledge of Perishable Commodities:Cheese/Sugar/Milk/Butter/Vegetables/Groceries; Poultrey Items, (Frozen & Fresh);Flours/Oils/Seasonings,Sauces;Bakery and Confectionery Products /Igredients from Local and International
- Command on sourcing and Manufacturing process of various Packaging Items.Corrugated/Plain; Napkins/Tissues Etc.
- Standardisation of Vendors for Common Items of All Multibrand Retail Products across the Organisation.
- Implement process for Measuring of WPI( Wholesale Price Index) for Various Catagories of Commodities and track the variations to Project/Forecast Price Increase /Falls.
- To Provide Strategic Inputs to Brand Business Heads and General Manger SCM in Purchase Policies.
- Vendor Development and Optimisation of Adequate Vendor Base for smooth inflow of desired products.
- Contract Management and Scheduling of Products Inflow based on Pull System.
- Lead the Team of Purchase Mangers for various Catagories/Brands.
- Maintain and define Quality assurance standards for all the products sourced for the organisation.
- Should be able to co-ordinate with International Purchasing Team of Various Brands for finalistaion of Sourcing and Quality Audits at Vendor Ends.
- Set up Process and use tools to Measure Vendor Performance by way of Vendor Ratings/QA Standards/MIS Flow and
- Accounting Practices.
- Classification and Catagorisation of Products in ERP System with regular update and maintenance of Item Master; Vendor Master.
- Stringent checks and controls to be developed for Monthly Vendor Payments and Account Reconcillations to drive home the P&L Closing on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure Cost Reductions @7% SDC (Straight Direct Costs) for Annual procurement Value.
- Use Performance excellence tools to achive business targets aginst AOP's.
POSITION REPORTS TO: General Manger SCM
DIRECT REPORTEES: Nine( Purchase Mangers + Executives )
- Experienced in Hotel Industry/Food Retail Chain/Relevent FMCG Industry shall be prefered
- Vendor Development skills should be very Sharp
- Should be strong in Process devlopment and Implementation
- Alternate sourcing and fallback option Vendor Base planning should be very Strong and pragmatic.
- 8 to 10 years experience as a Materials head for Hotel /Food Retail Industry.
In case if you are interested, then please send across your updated resume asap on email@example.com