We have an urgent requirement with one of our clients. Please find a brief about the position.
Company: Medical Device & Diagnostics (MNC.)
Designation: Manager Public Affairs.
Years of Experience: 8 to 10 years.
Qualification: University level degree in communications, journalism or public relations, required.
- 8+ years of public relations experience in either pharmaceutical product communications or working for a patient/health related PR agency.
- Experience delivering effective internal and external communications to a variety of audiences in a highly regulated healthcare/pharmaceutical company environment.
- Must have demonstrated experience developing and implementing patient relations and communications strategies.
- Experience managing large-scale, multi-stakeholder communications campaigns.
- Experience in reputation management, media strategy, issues management and employee communications.
- Experience working with patient associations or NGOs.
- Experience managing PR agencies.
- Strong writer with a core understanding of and experience with national and international media.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, required.
Interested candidates please mail your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.