Position: Proposal Management Super critical boilers
Level: Manager / Senior Manager
Nature of employment: Permanent
Qualification: Engineering Graduate mostly (BE MECH)
Experience: 10-12+ years in the area of Proposal Making for Utility Boilers and Super Critical boilers.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Technical issues pertaining to Utility Boilers.
- Adequate exposure to the issues pertaining to Statutory requirements, Taxes, duties and other Commercial conditions in India.
- Understanding of Specification for sub-vendor items and evaluation of the quotations received wherever required.
- Details required for Erection schedule and its estimate
- Estimable Bill of material
- Technical Data sheets
- General Arrangement and Schematic Drawings
- List of / Information on spares
The ideal candidate would be an Engineer with experience in Proposal making for Utility Boilers.
External Interface and its Purpose
- Clients understanding requirements and having a techno commercial discussion.
- Consultants maintaining relationships that foster recommendations for business
- EPC/ LSTK contractors / OEMs/ Process licensors/ Packagers ensuring healthy relationships which result in effective costing and delivery of assignments, staying updated on processes and standards, and gaining information on competitors.
Internal Interface and Its Purpose
- Marketing working together on a bid as per customer requirements
- Manufacturing, Procurement during the pre-design stages, to get the right Thermal calculations and estimates ready to keep the customer requirements and commitments made.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Veritas Resource & Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
101, Ashoka Bhoopal Chambers,
S P Road, Begumpet,
Hyderabad - 500003, AP, India