This is an job opening with an leading MNC in Chennai for Project/Program manager position.
Please find the JD below and interested people can send their updated profiles to email@example.com
Assists more senior project managers with project management activities such as project reporting, project
planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation and other project documentation preparation.
Work with QA & development teams to resolve issues and defects. Manage projects from inception to delivery. Track time, effort and other metrics and ensure on-time, within-budget completion of projects. Manage scope, time and risk for a group of projects. Maintain status and communicate to senior management. Ensure smooth transition of product knowledge to customer support.
- Graduate degree (preferably B.E / BTech) with an MBA (full-time preferred).
- 2-7 years of Experience, having managed multiple projects/programs, preferably in the BFSI domain.
- Should have managed a small team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Project management via creation and maintenance of project plans, work breakdown structures, schedule effort estimation and tracking.
2. Liaison between customers and internal technical groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification.
3. Ensures project delivery in conformance with company software development life cycle methodologies.
4. Conducts status meetings and facilitates issues resolution and risk mitigation.
5. Provide project level reporting to senior management, customers and other stakeholders.
6. Assists in troubleshooting and resolving project issues.
7. Inform and prepare customer support and training support about new products and functionalities launched.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org