Discipline - Sales
Subsector - Industrial
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the largest Multi National Companies in the world. They are established in more than 175 countries and employ close to 400,000 people worldwide. They provide integrated mobility solutions to transport both people and goods more effectively. They are looking to recruit a Project Manager for handling some of their rail projects.
Job Description - You will be responsible for:
- Managing the project within the defined time and quality framework
- Defining procedures and requirements concerning quality
- Organizing customer acceptance and handover
- Ensuring professional stake holder management
- Responsible for bid management
The Successful Candidate - You will be an Electronics and Communication engineer, with five years in railway signaling, or rolling stock, airport cargo automation. You should further have 8 years of project management experience with knowledge of international rules:
- eg INCOTERMS, POC accounting. Further, you should have experience in project costing and reviewing. In addition, you should have expert knowledge in Supply Chain Management and Asset Management. Also, you should have International experience and have tremendous leadership and communication skills.
What's on Offer - In addition to an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to lead a large team.
To Apply - Click here to apply