We are currently looking for human resource professionals for one of our esteemed clients in Gurgaon.
Mentioned below is the Job Description of the role:
This position will be part of the PeopleSoft team. This team consists of professionals that provide centralized, global support for HR data management and reporting needs, including user access control. This role will be the focused data management activities for PeopleSoft 9.1 and the People Information (PI) Tool. The role will be responsible managing multiple system access, data governance and HR customer support activities in alignment with HR and AET data governance strategies. Elements of these responsibilities will be performed in close partnership with the AET Global Corporate Capabilities & Enablement team.
- Contacts and assignments will be cross-functional and global in nature
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for the various People Information Tools and PeopleSoft related queries
Scope of work will include:
- Review and approval People Information Tool (HR Reporting) access
- Act as a gatekeeper to manage workflow for custom query requests, including enforcement of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) security protocols at point of request and distribution
- Maintain catalogue of standardized PeopleSoft (HR System) public queries
- Execute ongoing data monitoring activities developed as part of 9.1 conversion
- Monitor and provide PeopleSoft Cost Centre workflow approvals
- PeopleSoft Location code monitoring and set-up
- PS Legal Entity monitoring and set-up
- PS Org Hierarchy monitoring and set-up
- Work with Data Security team on Department ID issues
- Participate in future PeopleSoft enhancement projects
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing when new systems/and or processes implemented
- Preferably a Post Graduate with at least 4-5 years of post qualification experience or Graduate with 6-8 years of experience in Human Resources, Finance or related field
- Prefer prior experience in a data management role
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft, Oracle or other HRIS or Data Warehouse platforms a plus
- Strong analytical skills with a proven record of driving results
- Ability to influence without formal authority
- Strong organizational skills and customer service focus
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements and ability to meet/exceed (Operations background a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Experience in change management and influencing without authority
- Highly developed and effective verbal/presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate as a change agent within the organization with proven record of delivered results
- Solid conceptual and critical thinking skills with demonstrated problem solving capabilities
- Attention to detail and a process-driven mindset is a must
- A self-starter and strong team player
- Ability to prioritize project tasks and deliverables, utilizing data and strategic analysis, to drive business results
Shift – 11 a.m – 8 p.m
- Need a PeopleSoft Functional experience & bit of PS Technical working understanding is required.
- PS Functional working experience in HR/Finance/related field is required.
- Project Management experience is required.
- Open for any industries just see that experience is relevant.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Tapesh Kotwani I Eminence Search I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I Phone: +91.9987622227