Client Overview: The Client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial services, with assets under administration of over trillions of dollars . offers investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits outsourcing services to over 20 million individuals and institutions as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms.
Job Title - Project Manager (C++,Quants,MATLAB,PMP)
Location - Bangalore
Department - Technology Services
Experience - 8-13 years
- The quantitative development SME will straddle between the quant analysts and quant developers in support of fixed income analytics and portfolio risk modelling.
- The successful candidate will serve as the business analyst in the quant development group in Bangalore.
- He/she will work closely with the analysts and developers in MMK to keep current on the latest development and projects in the quant space.
- He/she will be responsible for documenting, verifying and communicating requirements, as well as be the business QA for the deliverables.
- He/she will work closely with the quant development management to prioritize and manage quant projects in Bangalore.
- The individual will also interface with other technology areas to ensure quality delivery.
- On-going and frequent communication – online and in-person visits – with the MMK team is expected.
- India quant development group is part of an extended team of the quant development team located in Merrimack, NH.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected individual must meet the following criteria’s:
- Developer to provide complex business solutions, using latest software programming languages and tools, following development best practices.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems / projects with in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Experience, Qualification and Skills:
- The preferred background is either Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Physics, Engineering etc) from a top tier institution as well as system and programming experience in C, C++ or VB.
- Experience in fixed income quant analysis is a must.
- This position offers a great opportunity to dive deep into the fixed income and finance theories, and apply technical aptitude to delivering solutions.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about investments and the mind set to achieve quick and well thought-out approach to implement models and tools for improving investment performance.
Knowledge of quantitative tools like MATLAB, R and S-Plus is a plus.
Please send your CVs with the Following details to
Tenure with current company:
Reason for Job change
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org