Department: Corporate Finance Department
Position - Manager - Accounts (Project Costing System)
Key Result Areas
1. Facilitate Total Cost Management, Factory Accounting & Costing systems under ERP Project module.
2. Inventory systems for managing statutory compliances, external reporting including Stock valuation of project plants.
3. Integration of statutory cost records/audit requirement with product costing system used in the project
4. Material consumption, sales and inventory information and information for Directors Report for Annual Reporting.
1. Facilitate implementation of Total Cost Management (TCM) for project businesses.
2. Support in the implementation and enhancement of ERP project costing module at divisions as a key user. Ensure tight integration of costing module with finance, mfg. and project functionality.
3. Cost accounting relating to compliance certificate and cost audit report.
4. Enhancing and monitoring the system of inventory valuation for all locations under Industrial businesses.
5. Data reporting for Annual Accounts (Notes to Accounts, Directors Report).
6. Physical stock taking (twice a year) for Industrial businesses.
7. Improving the system for material consumption, for analysis of variances with financial consumption figures and for non-value added costs in project businesses leading to enhanced reporting.
Essential Qualification Industrial Cost & Work Accountant
Preferred Qualification Industrial Cost & Work Accountant with Degree in Engineering / Chartered Accountant
Essential Experience 3 - 5 yrs Experience (Post Qualification of ICWA)
Special Skills Essential :
a) Good Communication skills
b) Process orientation
c) Good Analytical skills
d) Computer Savvy - Knowledge of advance Excel functions.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org