Company : Lodha Group
Position Title : Project Coordinator
Location : Mumbai (India)
“At Lodha, we think different. We don’t just build structures, we create environments that enrich people’s lives in their living and work spaces.”
Established in 1980, the Lodha Group is Mumbai’s premier real estate developer. The Group is currently developing in excess of 30 million sq ft of prime real estate, over 27 projects in and around Mumbai, from Napean Sea Road to Dombivali. In FY 2010-11, the group had sales of over Rs. 6500 cr (USD 1.4 billion) making it the largest real estate developer in the country. With Lodha Bellezza, an unparalleled super-luxury residential project in Hyderabad, the Group begun its geographic expansion, and is soon expected to launch its first project in Pune.
The Lodha Group has several landmark developments to its credit, including World One - the world’s tallest residential tower; Lodha Bellissimo - the only Indian residential development to feature amongst the top 1000 landscapes in the world; and Palava - 21st century India’s largest planned city, spread over 3600 acres. The Group has also made history by recording the biggest land deal in India till date, buying a plot in Wadala for Rs.4,053 crore, from the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA). The group currently employs over 2300 associates and provides site-based employment to over 25,000 workers.
* Project Co-ordination & Handover of Key Projects, leading to efficient project delivery in terms of time and quality
* You would be constantly involved in discussions and presentations with the top management/board
* Strong intellectual horsepower with a practical sense of what works in an organizational setting.
* High motivation levels with a ‘can do’ attitude.
* Self starter looking for an exciting and transformational work environment.
* Possess strong communication skills.
* Interest in the real estate sector required, passion desirable, prior experience in the sector not mandatory.
Education and Industry exposure:
* MBA from a reputed institution with a minimum post MBA work experience of 2+ yrs.
* Project management experience at IPCs or Real Estate/Infra companies
* Civil Engg. background is a plus
What we offer:
* Ability to build expertise in a sunrise sector with a company committed to innovation and transformation.
* Accelerated trajectories entirely based on meritocracy.
* Strong visibility with senior management
* Competitive compensation with leveraged performance based variable compensation and opportunity for wealth sharing.
* Individual based organizational development plan and training opportunities with consulting like development inputs.
* Email your updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com with the subject “Recruitment – Project Coordinator”