Manage IT projects across multiple sites involving multiple third party providers, contractors and sourcing partners within a large program structure. Manage day to day activities of multiple teams including defining project plans, schedules and implementation deliverables. This position reports to and works with the program management office to refine the program methodologies and the standards for deliverables. This position may assist with the integration of methodologies and identify any gaps in current methodologies. This position works within the program management office to report status, program risks and program metrics to executive management teams. This role requires excellent people management and communication skills.
Should have fair knowledge of usual IT infrastructure including networking, server, storage, security hardware/software, middleware and data center deployment.
Designation: Program Manager
Experience: 12 to 16 years
Education: Bachelor of Engineering/Tech.
Certifications: Should be a PMP.
Required Skills: Technical and Non-technical.
1. Fair knowledge and understanding of IT Infrastructure.
2. Managed delivery of such IT Infrastructure projects/programs for at least 6 years.
3. Managed atleast one large/complex IT Infrastructure project for its complete life cycle in the capacity of a PM.
4. Managed a cross functional project team of atleast 15-20 resources.
5. Clear understanding of Project Financials.
6. Fostering Project Management culture in the team.
7. Good communication skills and reporting skills.
8. Ability to manage through the conflicts with win-win approach.
9. Business acumen.
Joining period: One month.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org