Title: Program Manager
Reports To: Head – Technology Services, Business Management & Analytics
This is a pivotal role within the Business Management & Analytics, Technology Services group within Hewlett Packard. The broad responsibilities of this role include:
- Participate in management consulting and auditing kind of engagements internal to TS business (across functions)
- Manages complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and make recommendations.
- Develops recommendations for senior management based on competitive market, financial, statistical, and economic trend data
- Works independently to construct complex statistical and financial models to forecast business performance.
- Defines the metrics required to measure business performance, compares actual data to forecasted values, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps.
- Manages complex, time sensitive market research projects and synthesizes data and information to identify relevant trends and next steps.
- Works closely with business leaders to develop business plans based on historical and forecasted data and reports.
- Develops go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
- Identifies cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
- Utilizes the full range of quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to contribute to large projects.
- Contributes to proactive and reactive business planning activities.
- Decision-making implications may extend beyond immediate function and may impact the business directly.
- Defines, manages, and evaluates business plans to ensure they are operationally executable and financially viable, against defined strategic objectives
- Develops data-driven analysis to optimize resources and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial value
- Prepares comprehensive implementation tactics, including execution plans, resource allocation plans, follow-up guidelines, assessment, and process accountabilities
- Ensures that business activities are aligned with stated plans among different stakeholders
- Sets business metrics, evaluates actual performance, and makes recommendations to business leaders on performance target achievement
- Engineering + MBA from a premium B-School (Preferably IIMs)
- Looking for an individual with an overall experience in the IT industry of around 8-10 years of which atleast 2-3 years should have been in the areas of strategy, planning, analytics, operations or finance.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong program & project management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage complex data requests.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a matrix environment both in terms of being managed in one as well as managing teams in a matrix orientation
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches to business analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead worldwide cross-functional teams.
- Ability to identify and summarize relevant trends from market and industry data.
Interested candidates may please send your CV’s to email@example.com.
Thanks & Regards,
Head, TS Business Management & Analytics