We are HRe Source, a leading executive search firm. We provide services to various leading IT Industry players.
Designation: Program Manager
Experience: 7-14 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing teams and multiple projects in Government consulting practice.
- Should be capable designing and proposing solutions to meet customer requirements and address complex governance / technical process requirements.
- Provide technical consultation to the customers and keep them updated with the current technological advancements.
- Responsible for leading a team which develops comprehensive solutions, through deep engagement with the clients and carries out the process mapping.
- Responsible for developing customer relationship through deep engagement and delivering continuous value by meeting customer expectations and handling issues.
- Provide technical assistance to other team members by way of assisting them in solving challenging technical problems, sharing technical knowledge and adhering to quality processes in ensuring team objectives are met.
- Ability to drive people to ensure that project deliverables are met and project time is maintained Responsible for generating reports and other such documents
- Supporting practice in identifying opportunities with the existing clients in the region and close them.
- Supporting practice in developing winning proposals and help in identifying opportunities and close them.
Skills & Job Requirements
- BE + MBA or MCA: Professional Competencies: Understanding of technology (hardware & software) and specific domain expertise Behavioral & Managerial Competencies.
- High self drive and confidence Willingness to learn and work in teams Good problem solving skills and analytical skills Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong report writing skills. Strong project management skills including successful management
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com