CTC: Upto 8-10 L p.a.
1. Candidate should be a people’s person, excellent at PR & adept in handling Young & Old employees (matching upto their frequencies).
2. Profit centre head role, must be excellent at analysis & strategy making.
3. Should be capable to manage revenues over 8-10 Crores.
4. 7-8 yrs. exp.
- Identifying high growth markets & new avenues of business for accelerating business growth.
- Managing and improving trade sales, institutional sales etc.
- Expanding & improving distribution efficiency in a cost effective manner.
- Developing appropriate circulation policies & systems for ensuring product availability and reach.
- Establishing an appropriate database on customers’ basis.
- Conducting sales promotion activities for increasing brand visibility and brand awareness.
- Collecting market intelligence, analysing trends and developing and implementing action plans.
- Contributing towards product quality by collecting feedback from the market regularly.
- Developing cross-functional projects, processes, teams, infrastructure and communication systems.
- Facilitating all the aforementioned activities.
- Generate revenue through new business development.
- Generate growth in revenue from existing clients.
- Client / agency - media relationship management.
- Marketing communications.
- Media monitoring, research and analysis.
- Timely collection of recoveries related to circulation sales, space sales and deposits.
- Ensuring improved product delivery and quality assurance processes.
- Ensuring proper accounting of all financial transactions and stores inventory.
- Ensuring execution of all annual maintenance contracts at the branch.
- Representing the co. & providing all support to the corporate legal team in litigations against the co.
- Ensuring all MIS reports related to the respective branch performance are sent to the HO in time.
- Ensuring implementation of all company policies at the respective branch from time to time.
- Striving continuously to uphold and improve the image and response of the company and ensuring that no activity damaging the image of the company takes place at the respective branch.
If interested, please get back with your CV and following details at email@example.com
- your current salary
- your expected salary
- notice period