Manager – Production (Cell Line)
Relevant Exp. Req: 9– 12 yrs.
Job Location: Shirwal (Pune)
The Manufacturing of Solar Cells is highly process oriented. It is carried out in 24X7 scenario. In each of the Cell Lines, about 2400 wafers will be passing through each process every hour. Together with the wafers and other consumables, the value of materials undergoing processing, for any given time interval is very high. The entire sequence of the processes has to be performing optimally in unison. So, deviation in any one of the processes will lead to huge losses. The shift manager is a person who has the experience of working and controlling all the processes and will be responsible for the deliverables of the entire line for the shift.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY( Critical Task- Maximum 10 task):
- Manage production, quality, process, maintenance and IT aspects of the Cell Line for the entire shift
- Manage the manpower planning for the shift
- Decide on Start / Stop of processes.
- Manage the adherence to Safety Mandates and Clean Room Discipline
- Train and Mentor subordinates
- Co Ordinate the maintenance of tools.
- Manage the Cell Line Spare parts
- Manage Facility & Utility inputs to the Cell Line for smooth running of Line
Please send your resume to email@example.com