Role : Production Manager-Planning
KEY INTERFACES: Within Plant (Production,Materials,QA,Safety and Environment),
Corporate Functions (Planning,Purchase,Sourcing,Distribution,New Initiatives,Technology)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsibility of Achieving the Plant Service Parameters.
- Optimisation of provided resources.
- Identifying opportunities for debottlenecking,Productivity improvement and mechanization.
- Coordinating within Plant and other functions for smooth and timely achievements of Plans including Export.
- Annual Planning with respect to Capacity and resources.
- MIS related to Service Parameters.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce Waste and material losses through Optimized scheduling.
- Handling team of Officers / Sr. Officers.
- Implementation of advanced planning tools.
- Experience of 1-3 years in FMCG in Production or Production Planning functions.
Qualifications & Personal attributes
- Graduate in Engg / MBA. Desirable to have Qualification in Operations Management .
- Persuasive, Result orientated with excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication and other soft skills.
Interested candidates can apply -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Narayan Iyer (09819147645)
Pan India Recruiters