Medico Electrodes International is one of the leading companies in the development, production and distribution of Disposable ECG electrodes. Our products are characterized by innovative drive and pioneering spirit and are designed to meet customized requirements.
Medico Electrodes international has created an edge over its competitors by deploying hi-tech innovation and providing myriad product range of ECG electrodes for Holter/stress, ICU-CCU, Cath lab, pediatric, anesthesia and emergency consisting of wet gel ECG electrodes & solid gel ECG electrodes.The entire raw material stock has been sourced from leading manufacturers from Europe, America and the Far East, enabling us to provide the same high quality electrodes to our customers who are available to all prime and quality conscious markets worldwide. The high quality of our products allows our customers' equipment to function at optimum levels. To assure this, we have established state-of-the-art electrode manufacturing facilities, imported from USA, and added the finest material and highest quality control standards. Thus, with a patented electrode design we provide the best possible interface between patient and machine.
Our Quality Management System are based on the Standards of ISO9001:2000 & ISO: 13485: 2003 a# US FDA Registration. All our products are “CE marked” and meet ANSI / AAMI EC12:2000 standards.
CRISIL rating of SE1A under SME category corroborates our sound financial health and potential.
Medico Electrodes International has been able to make its strong presence felt in over 25 countries besides India, including Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Middle East (Gulf) and African nations. The driving force behind the ever increasing product acceptance is based on continuous innovation and product quality improvements. Our market position is strengthen by it's narrow and tight focus in offering innovative and cost effective solution.
Manager Production is responsible for the management and co-ordination of plant operations including machines, assembly, stores & maintenance consistent to improve the plant’s performance in shipping, inventory and throughput.
- Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations.
- Can facilitate support in setting up/up gradation, commissioning of new machinery/assembly lines.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while ensuring quality standards.
- Variance review & course correction planning
- Inventory Management
- Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout assigned departments for problem solving and cost reduction.
- Improve manpower utilization within existing departments and processes.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping & safety in all areas.
- Maintain individual skills keeping up to date with latest production and production management concepts.
- B.Tech/B.E with 7-10yrs of experience
- MBA/MBA (Operations Management) is a bonus.
- 4-5 yrs of experience in manufacturing/production environment with atleast 2yrs of supervisory/managerial experience
- Working knowledge of Quality Management System(s)
- Good communication skills.(Hindi/English)
- Well versed in MS Office
- Planning, Organizing & coordinating
- Communicating & Influencing
- Managing Performance
- Spotting opportunities & obstacles
Interested candidates need to send their resume to ShefaliTomar@medicoelectrodes.com