Designation: Product Specialist - South India (KE) or (TN)
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Compensation: Not a constraint for right candidates.
Global Leader in the R & D, Manufacturing and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. With its presence in more than 100 countries, the company is pioneer and leader in the hearing aids industry globally. Company's Asia Pacific business has been one of the fastest growing devisions showing continued annual growth rate of over 20%. Major Asia-Pacific markets with direct market presence are Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia, NZ and Australia. The company's regional headquarter is at Mumbai. The company have recently changed their strategic direction and entered the market in a direct sales capacity to capitalise on the growth potential.
Brief about the Role:
- Product Specialists will report to the Regional Territory Manager in the South India, and each one of them will be responsible for their designated state.
- Will be reponsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets through appropriate market development activities.
- As the owner of customer relationships and the first point of contact for all customer-related activities, you will build and develop strong relationships with ENT Surgeons and assist in promotimg our leading technology to industry KOLs
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and forecasts
- Manage Customer Relationships
- Drive Market Growth
- Support ENT surgeons in theatre
- Develop market intelligence
This is a technical sales role, requiring a strong understanding of in theatre practices. To be successful in these roles, you will required to have strong communication, networking, and relationship building skills and a willingness to accept personal responsibility and be accountable for actions and decisions.
With excellent customer focus, you will have the ability to identify problems and seek out sensible solutions in a timely fashion.
- Ideally first class Science degree from a reputed Institution eg BE(Electronics), BTech, Bsc,
- 5 + years proven surgical sales experience with a multinational company.
- Well proven sales and customer service skills.
Interested and qualified candidates can please revert with their updated CV along with the following details to Mr. Yogi Agravat on email@example.com at the earliest.
Resumes without the required information will not be considered.
Shortlisted profiles shall be considered for processing further only after discussing full job and company details with the candidate.
Willingness to relocate: