Location: Goa, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai
Education: Graduation/Post Graduation
- New client acquisition and servicing the existing clients for small ticket size loans.
- Build and deepen relationships with Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Liasioning with the credit team for speedy approval /sanction of proposals sent by the branches
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- In procuring new business for Working Capital (LC, BG, CC, etc.) and Term Loans.
- Responsible for growing the book and NII by aggressively negotiating price-value proposition & ensuring healthy account conduct & maximum utilization levels.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details at
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Reason you are looking for change
4. Preferred location
The Ratnakar Bank Ltd.
One Indiabulls Centre,
Tower 2, 6th floor,
841 Senapati Bapat Marg,