Considerable Circle revenues come from Postpaid and Telemedia and my job as the postpaid product manager is to continuously device products and schemes to increase & enhance revenues for the circle.
- To continuously evolve innovative products before competition can
- Threat from competition with competitive products
- Execution of schemes and plans through the Sales team
- To get timely jobs completed from cross functions
- Financial decisions Based on the inputs of the Sales team and after evaluating the same, the Postpaid product manger have to decide the pros and cons of the new business that we are picking up, on what price and with what benefits to the company & Circle.
- The products that are designed have a overall impact on the revenue of the Circle, therefore all products have to be carefully designed, keeping positive and negative implications in mind
MBA : From Premier Institutes only (2008,2009 and 2010 batch)
Location: Indore (Regional Office - MP&CG)
Interested candidates may send the resume to email@example.com