Sulekha is attempting to bring a revolution to the way local needs are met in India, and we are making very good progress on this. To us, the Product Manager is the chief thinking brain for the product. The product includes all the categories and pages for one business subdomain. He finds the right product strategy and executes it with his team of managers. It is an exciting role that balances user delight and revenue generation and is one of the most influential positions for the company.
As a Product Manager, you will work with a core team to build products for our users. Your responsibilities will include talking to users and customers, formulating a product strategy and working with a team of designers, analysts and developers to execute the strategy. You must be a sharp, creative and an involved manager who is committed to create a great product with state-of-the-art features, which is comprehensive yet simple to use, which creates user delight and delivers superior value to our customers.
- Talk to users, understand their needs and analyze competitors’ products
- Work with the top management to evolve Sulekha’s product framework
- Initiate and prioritize projects, and launch products and new features
- Grow visits, create a delightful experience for users and customers
- Work closely with data analysts to understand and analyze user behavior and trends
- Collaborate with other functions like Customer Support, Sales, Technology, SEO, SEM, Marketing
- MBA / PGDM from the top 10 business schools preferred (IIMs, NITIE, MDI, FMS, XLRI, IMT, XIM, IIFT, SP JAIN, NMIMS)
- Experience in developing Internet products and technologies from concept to launch
- Market knowledge of Internet-related industries
- Ability to build effective working relationships, and to manage teams and recruit resources
- Excellent oral communication, organizational and analytical skills
- 1-3 years of product management or product design experience preferred
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and our product team will give you a call back.
HR Department - Key Positions,
Sulekha.com - Delightful Discoveries, Every Day