Product Manager- Established Medicines
Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
Location - Mumbai
About my Client - My Client is one of the leading Pharmaceutical MNC. The company has core businesses in pharmaceuticals, vaccines, consumer health, generics, eye care and animal health. They are looking to recruit Group Product Managers for diabetology and pain management divisions.
- Interacts with all customer groups to make market observations, and identifies potential insights and market access issues.
- Supports and contributes to market research activities, using basic tools and sources.
- Identifies suitable forecast analogues.
- Segments customer groups by agreed criteria.
- Identifies potential key tactical options within each component of the marketing mix.
- Optimizes channel/promotional mix for individual brand through appropriate resource allocation that meets brand objectives and customer needs.
- Creates and delivers operational plans appropriate to life cycle of brand to optimize return.
- Executes key opinion leader development program.
- Leads development and delivery of key promotional campaign materials from insights to review, production and implementation.
- Manages brand finance and budgets, including appropriate management of brand resources.
- Drives consistent execution of product strategy throughout Marketing, Sales, Managed Markets/Market Access, Medical and SciOps using appropriate KPIs.
- Manages effective agency partnerships.
- Monitors business performance and external environment via appropriate tools and takes corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
- Acts as brand champion to create focus and enthusiasm both internally and with external customers and agencies.
- University degree in Science and/or degree in Business Marketing or Clinical Research.
- 1 – 3 years operational marketing experience with focus on product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience.
Mail Your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org