Position Title - Product Manager - Pharma
Experience - 7-10 YRS
Location - Gurgaon / MUMBAI
Education - MBA
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
- Business Development: Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizing and leading pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process.
- People Development: Performing the role of counselor and coach, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Engagement Management: Managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing account receivables, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- Experience in a consulting firm, or extensive work experience in FMCG industry.
- Should have worked in the areas of sales and marketing, brand management, product management, etc
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
Send profiles alongwith salary at firstname.lastname@example.org